I've just released virt-manager 1.0.1. This was mostly a bug fix release to gather up the sizeable number of bug fixes that accumulated since virt-manager 1.0.0 was released last month.
Though there were a few mini features added:
- virt-install/virt-xml: New --memorybacking option (Chen Hanxiao)
- virt-install/virt-xml: New --memtune option (Chen Hanxiao)
- virt-manager: UI for LXC
- virt-manager: gsettings key to disable keygrab (Kjö Hansi Glaz)
- virt-manager: Show domain state reason in the UI (Giuseppe Scrivano)
- Support for many more device live update operations, like changing the network source for a running VM, etc.
Builds inprogress for F20 and rawhide