I wrote a helper script that saves some clicks if you need to push a bunch of pending Fedora package updates to stable. I figure it's useful for other folks too so I published it here:
Description from the README:
Basically works like this:
- Query all your pending updates
- Filter out the ones that haven't reached the testing timeout, by looking for the 'can be pushed to stable' comment from bodhi.
- For each appropriate update:
- Show the update karma
- Filter out bodhi process comments ('pushed to testing' etc.)
- Filter out PASSED taskotron messages
- Show the remaining comments
- Prompt the user if they'd like to push this update to stable
- Push all the requested updates to stable
So if you push a lot of updates this can save a bit of time clicking around in the web UI or invoking bodhi manually from the command line.